Frequently Asked Questions
Happy Joe understands that you might have questions before making the commitment to hire our Military Veterans or Military Spouses. We've put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get started.
Happy Joe is not an agency. We are a remote team of independent contractors who offer our services in one place. This makes your process for retaining professionals easier and more cost effective for your business.
Happy Joe does all of the hard work for you! We want to make the process as simple as possible. Here's how it works:
- You will submit your project details via our Get Started form.
- Our concierge team will review your information and follow up via email or phone. We want to gather as many details as possible.
- Happy Joe will find the best contractor(s) for your project and provide you with a quote for services.
- If you accept the proposal and payment terms, we'll send you an invoice to get started.
- Happy Joe will manage the process from start to completion. We are your point of contact the entire time.
- Once the project is completed, we will do an After Action Review to ensure everything turned out the way you wanted.
Our concierge team is always ready to help you and answer any questions you have.
While our goal is to provide you with concierge service to make your life easier, you can hire our contractors outside of Happy Joe. We would be glad to make introductions for you or you can connect with team members via LinkedIn.
Submitting your projects for consideration is absolutely free! You simply fill out our GET STARTED form and we provide you with a quote or estimate.
If the cost of your project is your first or only priority, then Happy Joe is not the solution for you. Our service rates are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive. We charge according to industry standards and the value we deliver to you.
Absolutely! We prefer to work with you as long as we can bring value to your business. We offer monthly retainers that guarantee you a specific amount of hours and priority access to our team.
Happy Joe has a strict application process to ensure we recruit talented and dependable people. We don't accept anyone. They have to have the right skills and a good track record to make it on our team.
Yes! Unlike other companies, we believe communication is critical to the success of your project and our relationship. All of our clients can call Happy Joe HQ during normal business hours. Clients can also connect with us via email, Skype, Slack, and our project management app.
We offer a 15% discount to other Veteran Owned Businesses or military non-profits.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to call us direct at 405.761.5922